Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Indianapolis Office
Your first visit to Clark, Dean & Jones Children's Dentistry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with your child. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We believe in providing the highest quality of care in the best manner possible for each individual child. We emphasize prevention by teaching good brushing and flossing skills, as well as stressing the roles of diet and oral hygiene in decay prevention. We want your child to need as little treatment as possible! But when children need treatment, we want them to get through it with little anxiety, and to feel proud of themselves afterward. We also feel that early detection of cavities and other oral problems is very important, as it can help to prevent more extensive dental treatment later. For this reason, we support the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry's recommendation that a child's first dental visit should be around one year of age. Finally, our goal as pediatric dental care providers is to assist young people through the transition from baby teeth to a healthy adult dentition, instilling in them a positive attitude toward dental care that will last a lifetime.
- Achieve excellence in all aspects of dental care.
- Serve and support our patients from infancy to adulthood in a positive and caring environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to children's general and dental health care needs.
- Serve and support each other to achieve personal and professional satisfaction in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere.
- Local Landmarks: Corner of Rockville & Transfer Drive.
- Building Info: Westpointe Professional Building
- Public Transportation: Bus Stop in front of building